Saturday, April 18, 2009

It's a Personal Thing...

if you are a member of the Old Dogs, then you know where the title of this blog originated and no further explanation is necessary. For the rest of you guys...well, it was something I said in a moment of great frustration (and in the midst of what I think is the only migraine I've ever had in my life) . Problem is...I said it in front of a bunch of ladies (really great ladies, by the way) who will never ever let me forget it. In fact, if I die before them, I am sure one of them will pay to have it engraved on my tombstone. This blog stuff is new to me. Posting personal stuff on the Internet still gives me the willies, but I enjoy my friends' blogs so I thought I'd give it a try. So....here we go.

2 comments:

  1. I love that you're a blogger now! Miss ya. Now I'll be able to keep up with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Since I am one of the "Old Dogs" I am sure we will never let you forget that phrase. Not only is your tombstone going to have that on it but your coffin better be full of a some of those one of a kind cards that you have received! You know the "PIC" cards = Put in Coffin cards - the old dogs will understand that one!

    ReplyDelete